Best Plastic Surgeons in California – Updated Dec 2017
Best Plastic Surgeons in California
Are you thinking of getting plastic surgery done but afraid that it may go wrong?
Yes, your concern is right as plastic surgery involves the alteration & reconstruction of the human body, and if this goes wrong, it may lead to disastrous results. Nowadays millions of people are undergoing cosmetic surgeries, & this trend is quite popular in California as well.
Before heading for cosmetic surgery, all you need to do is search for the best surgeon so that you can get the desired results with expertise. Plastic surgeons nowadays can alter almost any physical appearance be it your body shape or enhance your facial features.
Earlier it used to be done for medical reasons but now, people opt for such procedures to enhance the way they look & boost their self-confidence. Almost all celebrities in the fashion industry go under the knife to make their look more glamorous & at the same time attractive.
There are complications involved with plastic surgeries, and sometimes it doesn’t give you the same results you expect. So to avoid such situations & investing a huge amount, always consult the best surgeons before the procedure to be done.
Listed below are few of the best surgeons in California who are renowned and expertise in plastic surgeries.
If you live in California and thinking of a cosmetic surgery procedure, then these surgeons are surely the one you must consult to get the best & desired results.
- Rady Rahban is one of renowned & Board-certified plastic surgeon located in Beverly Hills, California.
- His skills, compassion and his artistic flair he brings in every operation he performs are what makes him stand out and sets apart from other surgeons.
- His work is recognized on “Best of LA” and also in “Newsweek”, and he is also being featured on shows like E! and TLC.
- His warm outward behavior allows him to work with patients of any age.
- His work in curing trauma and cancer patients’ reconstructive surgeries is commendable.
- He has thousands of satisfied patients across CA as his diligent attention to detail and dedication to perfection makes that possible. Also, he is a “go-to-guy” for corrective surgeries.
- Apart from a talented plastic surgeon, Dr. Rahban is also a painter and photographer which also makes him analyses the complexity of nature’s beauty and adds on to his procedures.
- He is well known for his fantastic work with breast augmentation, mommy makeovers, and Rhinoplasty.
- He also works with charitable organizations like Smile for performing cleft lip and palate surgeries.
Here are few points which set him apart from other plastic surgeons:
- He has done exceptional training in plastic surgery: Rahban has done his graduation from Beverly Hills high school and under-graduation from the University of California with the bachelor of science in Biochemistry. He was awarded numerous times during his academic years such as Highest Departmental Honors and recognition in architecture and design. Rahban also attended medical school at the University of California, San Diego. He is also an active volunteer and also worked as an assistant in medical missions held in Mexico border and has completed his training in reconstructive surgery at the University of Southern California. He has also worked under best plastic surgeons at that time and has also worked with Dr. Garth Fisher (plastic surgeon featured in ABC television show” Extreme Makeover”)
- All facilities and equipment for every surgery you can think of: His office in Beverly Hills has all the equipment with certified surgery center where all major operations are performed. He is also the staff at Century City Doctors Hospital where he performs reconstructive surgeries including breast replacements for the ones who have suffered from breast cancer.
- He is a tri-lingual that is he is fluent in English, Spanish and Farsi and hence can tackle almost every sort of patient with ease and comfort.
- He’s an artist in whatever he does: Not just plastic surgery he also loves outdoors like cycling and snowboarding activities, photography. His charismatic personality and at the same time engaging people with him is what sets him apart.
- The best one is that he is thorough and honest as he will ask you your expectations and will state honestly whether you can get the results you want and help you do so. He doesn’t misguide his patients by giving them false promises.
- Master in All procedures: Be it breast augmentation to Rhinoplasty he is capable of applying his painstaking artistry and skills to change that you desire for. He can also perform almost all procedures like Botox, chin augmentation, face fillers, lips reductions, nose procedures, breast augmentations, surgeries and also body surgeries like arm lift, mommy makeover, tummy tuck and the list is unending.
Francis R Palmer
- Francis R. Palmer III MD is again a well-renowned plastic surgeon not just in California but the world.
- He was voted as one of the world’s best Plastic surgeons by Tattler magazine. This international magazine researched best cosmetic surgeons, best plastic surgeons and best facial plastic surgeons for US and rest of the world.
- Palmer is not just the facial plastic and cosmetic surgery specialist but was also a past director of reconstructive surgery and facial plastic at a teaching institution in Los Angeles and was also a medical director, founder, and chairman in Plastic Palmer code institute of Beverly Hills. He is practicing in Beverly Hills for more than 25 years now.
- Francis is double certified, and he also completed his training from the University of Southern California and the University of California at Irvine.
- He is one of the selected specialist facial plastic surgeon in California who is capable of performing multiple specialty fellowship programs. Francis completes his facial and reconstructive surgery first-year fellowship from American Academy of facial and reconstructive surgery. He completed his second-year fellowship at American Academy of cosmetic surgery.
- Palmer is a member of AACS, past director of facial plastic surgery at USC, ABFPRS, and AAFPRS.
- Apart from being a specialist in surgery, he is also an artist as well. He loves to paint using watercolors, oil and acrylic mediums. He considers himself as a sculptor adding his artistic skills to every aspect of cosmetic and plastic surgery.
- Not just that he has introduced his exclusive procedure for the non-surgical facelift, lip augmentation, precise techniques for fillers for cheeks, face, jawline, and chin. These procedures are designed to create the attractive appearance and give you more natural looking face.
- Palmer is also featured in various popular shows and media channels like CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox News, Entertainment Tonight, USA Today, Fit, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, US Weekly, In Touch, Cosmopolitan, and People.
- Palmer is also a Director of Aesthetic Research Center in Redwood City, California and he also conducted numerous clinical trials as the Principal investigator on Myoscience INC’s aesthetics medical device.
- He is also serving as Director of Global Medical Affairs.
- His signature procedures are Forever, Contouring, Palmer, Shaping, Facial, Enhancement, Palmer and Palmer Code® Celebrity Facelift.
Listed below are some of his awards and accolades he has earned with his remarkable work in the field of plastic surgery:
- Voted one of the “World’s Best” plastic and cosmetic surgeons
- “Award Winning Cosmetic Surgeons”
- “America’s Top Plastic Surgeons” award
- “The Best in American Medicine, Top Rated Doctors” award
- “Top Plastic Surgeon” award
- “America’s Best Doctor’s” award
- Gary Alter is one of the certified plastic surgeons and also one of the few physicians in the US who has the expertise and is board certified in plastic surgery and urology.
- He has a private clinic in Beverly Hills California in which he practices reconstructive surgery and Plastic surgery. Genital reconstruction is also one of his specialization. Dr. Gary Alter also has a surgery practice in Manhattan New York.
- He is one of the leading and expertise surgeons when it comes to the knowledge of genital anatomy as well as he has a great experience in improving cosmetic appearance by minimizing scars and transferring tissues.
- Gary Alter is a recognized physician and surgeon in labiaplasty, female genital surgery, penis enhancement, scrotal surgery and transsexual surgery.
- Talking about the education of Dr. Alter he has attended the University of California at Berkeley for three years. He has also done his medical school at UCLA and also completed his two years of general surgery residency at UCLA. Alter completed his urology training at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston Texas. He also practiced urology for 10 good years and then he started plastic surgery at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. He took an association in genital reconstructive surgery at Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine in Virginia.
- W.B Saunders Co. published a medical book “Reconstructive and plastic surgery of the External Genitalia” and Alter is a co-editor of this famous medical book. He also published a lot of articles in various medical journals and textbooks.
- He is also an active member of American Society of plastic surgeons, American urological association and American Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Go get a consultation and get your plastic surgery by Dr. Alter.
Listed below are few of the differentiating points which makes him stand out on the list of surgeons:
- Board Certified Urologist
- Member, American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Member, American Urological Association
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, UCLA
- Member, Society of Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
416 North Bedford Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
T: (310) 275-5566
- New York
461 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016
T: (310) 275-5566
James S. Andersen
- James Anderson is not only a famous plastic surgeon but also a renowned clinical professor at the department of surgery and also a chief at the division of plastic surgery.
- His areas of expertise include lymphedema, reconstructive surgery after cancer treatment and secondary breast reconstructive surgery after first breast reconstruction failure.
- He is also being a part of research and mainly focuses on the evaluation of the efficacy of silicone gel which fills during breast enhancements and breast implants which are felled with cohesive silicone gel usually used in breast reconstruction.
- He has a total experience of 26 years in the field of plastic surgery. And, he mainly specializes in the reconstructive surgery after cancer where cancer detects like limbs, neck, head, and breasts.
- Anderson is the head of the City of Hope’s Division of Plastic surgery.
- He and his team use the latest techniques to get the best results for his patients. Also, he majorly works on enhancing the durability and quality of breast reconstruction by utilizing the tissue-sparing techniques and transplantation of one’s own tissues instead of using silicon to reduce scarring.
- James also specializes in the treatment of Lymphedema which is a swelling that develops due to a collection of fluid beneath the skin mostly in leg or arm. This surgery is required when lymph nodes damage due to cancer or when they are removed.
- Get a consultation and get your plastic surgery by Dr. Anderson.
City of Hope National Medical Center
1500 E. Duarte Rd.
Jason B. Diamond
- Jason B. Diamond is a well-reputed plastic surgeon.He brings out his artistry to whatever surgeries he does be it facial surgery, plastic surgery or reconstructive surgery. He believes in bringing out the unique beauty of each patient.
- Diamond is a facelift specialist. He applies all his training and talent to enhance the beautiful features to give them a defining shape and also beauty.
- Diamond is the top facial plastic surgeon, and his hard work has helped thousands of patients get a natural looming beautiful appearance & get a youthful glow on their face. His facial surgeries have boosted up the self-confidence in his patients. There is a wide range of surgical procedures he provides for enhancing the facial beauty.
- Talking about his education and training, Dr. Diamond is a native of New York and has completed his undergraduate degree & the medical degree from University of Rochester, New York. After completing his Five years of education, he also traveled around the world to get the training by the leading facial plastic surgeons. There, he learned the secrets and mastered the art of plastic surgery. This training of two years helped him to learn a huge variety of facial enhancement techniques.
- Diamond is double board certified plastic surgeon. He completed his residency at The American Board of Otolaryngology and also The American Board of Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Various media sources recognized him as one of the finest and best facial plastic surgeons. He also has made an appearance in a popular TV Series Dr. 90210(E! Entertainment), The early show(CBS), MTV, Entertainment Tonight and discovery health. He has also featured in print publications like ELLE, Life & Style, People Magazine, Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar.
- In his practice in Beverly Hills, CA he offers a great variety of plastic surgery procedures which will help in enhancing the way you look.
Listed below are few of them:
- Facelift, Facial implants, and facelift revision
- Brow Lift
- Cheek Lift
- Neck Lift
- Fat transfer to the face
- Lip augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping surgery) and Rhinoplasty revision
- Otoplasty (ear reshaping surgery)
- Laser rejuvenation
- Botox injections
- Facial Fillers
- Diamond believes in how a healthier appearance can make an individual feel happier and self-assured. His expertise also helps his patients to correct imperfections on their face which develops because of some injury or congenital disabilities.
- Visit him surely if you are looking for the potential change in your life.
9400 Brighton Way
Beverly Hills 90210
Peter H. Grossman
- Peter H. Grossman, is the president of Los Angeles Society of Plastic surgeons. He is also a famous board-certified surgeon. He has his private medical practice in West Hills, California which is divided between reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery.
- Grossman is much in demand surgeon in southern California because of his vast experience in the field of plastic surgery, and also he offers a diverse nature of plastic surgeries to his patients.
- Grossman has an experience of more than 20 years as a reconstructive surgeon.
- He is a graduate of Northwestern University and Chicago Medical School, and he continued his medical education with surgery at Cedars Sinai Medical Center which is at University of Missouri Kansas City. Grossman also did his fellowships in Aesthetic, endoscopic surgery and breast reconstructive surgery at University of Alabama, Birmingham.
- Grossman is an active member of academic societies such as American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- He has authored over 35 articles in medical journals and also has written six textbooks.
- His accomplishments featured on national & international television programs such as The Learning Channel, The Discovery Health channel, and ABC’S Primitive Live.
- Hollywood Reporter gave the Industry’s favorite Plastic surgeon award to Grossman.
- Frederic Corbin is included in the top plastic surgeons not just in California but the world as he has over 25 years of experience in plastic surgery & reconstructive surgery.
- He is a member of American Society of Plastic surgeons & a Diplomat of American Board of Plastic & reconstructive surgery.
- Corbin has completed his education & training from some of the most prestigious institutes in America. He has done his graduation from Brown University and persuaded his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. Plus, he completed his surgery internship at the University of California, San Diego. He took his plastic surgery training at Columbia University.
- Not just a surgeon but he is also a lecturer in plastic surgery at Western University of Health Sciences. He also works as a clinical instructor & lectures osteopathic medical students & plastic & reconstructive surgery students at USC.
- Corbin is appreciated & recognized by his peers as the attention he pays while working in detail & also his commitment to attain best plastic surgery results is remarkable.
- Corbin also takes out time for humanitarian activities. He performs reconstructive surgeries on children born with congenital deformities. And, he also travels all over the world to render his surgical services to less advantageous countries.
- He has also been a part of Operation Smile to Africa and India where he performs surgeries on children with cleft lip and palates. The Government of Ecuador for his great humanitarian charitable surgical services also honored the Corbin.
- The Mentor Breast Implant Manufacturing Corporation produced an educational video on breast surgery, and Corbin was also a part of it.
Listed below are the associations where Dr. Corbin has memberships:
- The California and Orange County Medical Association.
- The International Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons.
- The American Medical Association.
- The American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (ASPRS).
Grossman Medical Group
7325 Medical Center Drive
West Hills 91307
Also: West Hills Hospital
Listed above are the best surgeons in California. If you are thinking of getting plastic surgery done, then contact one of these surgeons to get the best results.